Sunday, March 19, 2023

I came across this old info sheet... I miss Mike Serigano.

 Babylon Bowlympics Info:

 

1.       Practice is held on Thursdays at 6:30 pm. While not mandatory, practices are encouraged. The cost is $6.oo for three games. Practice is considered a separate league, and is sanctioned by the USBC.

 

2.       Bowlympics costs $65.00 per half (if paying by check, please make payable to Babylon Bowlympics). Payment is expected before the first match of each half unless other arrangements are made with me prior. These fees cover the cost of bowling, league secretary fees, and awards.

 

3.       We get new uniform shirts every other year. The cost to you is $0.00, this cost is covered by AMF Babylon Lanes (Thanks Mike Serigano!).

 

4.       Attendance is expected for home AND away matches. If you cannot attend a specific match, you must notify me as early as possible. My home phone # is 631-422-0927, and my cell # is 516-810-5462.

 

5.       Familiarize yourself with the 2010-2011 Bowlympics: Rules and Regulations you have been given, you are expected to follow them. There are no exceptions.

 

6.       Please see or call me if you have any problems or concerns. This league is for you and should be fun and rewarding for all who participate.

 

 

 

Looking forward to a great season,

Sonny Casale

No comments:

Post a Comment